What is your Exchange & returns policy?
If for some reason you don’t absolutely love your new FLAIR® By Tori piece (we can’t imagine you wouldn’t!), or if you may have gotten the wrong size, we totally understand and will be happy to help you with processing an exchange for a different style or size (if available), or a refund in store credit or your original payment method. We have an allowable 10-day exchange/refund period.
See return options here.
Don’t worry gorgeous, our standard exchange & returns policy applies to promotional purchases made as well, including the use of our welcome promocode! So you can shop away with a peace of mind.☺️
However, we know everyone loves a good bargain, and may offer the occasional final markdown on very very selected pieces. In the rare instance we do, we’ll have them clearly labeled as a non-refundable/exchangeable item, and our standard policy will not apply to these specific piece(s).
While we make every effort to ensure your items arrive in perfect condition, sometimes things can happen, and we will do our utmost to remedy the situation with you as swiftly as possible.
If you discover a manufacturing fault with the item(s) you have received or have received incorrect items, please e-mail us at email@example.com with your order number, and photos of the item accompanied with a brief description of the error.
We will replace you with a new and/or correct piece, or a full refund if the item is out of stock. We may ask you to proceed with sending your item back to us within 10 days of receiving it, for which your postage will be reimbursed within reason.
Please note that we do our best to display the true colour of the garment however colours may vary slightly depending on your computer monitor/device. We do not consider this a fault if the colour is slightly different.
If you wish to return an item, the following conditions must be met:
1. The item must be are unworn, unwashed, unaltered, and with its tags intact.
2. Please be mindful with perfume, deodorant or makeup when you try on your item, as soiled garments will not be eligible for return.
3. The item must be accompanied by its original tags and in original packaging.
4. Your return must be made and postmarked within 10 calendar days from the date of receipt. You are responsible for the item until it reaches us and kindly retain all proof of mailing until an acknowledgement from us has been sent to you.
5. Selected sale and/or promotional items may not be eligible for return. If unsure, do drop us a note to inquire!
FLAIR® By Tori reserves the right to reject returns which do not comply with our return policy and these returns may be denied at the discretion of FLAIR® By Tori.
How To Return?
We offer 2 modes of refund for your returned items:
1. STORE CREDIT — Should you opt for a refund in store credits, we will credit the full amount to you based on your returned items (less any shipping fees and promocodes), and you may utilise these store credits for your future purchases on our website. Store credits have a one (1) year expiry from the date they were credited to you.
2. ORIGINAL PAYMENT METHOD — For refunds in your original mode of payment (ie. credit card), please note that we apply a flat return handling & administrative fee of SGD$8 (approx. AUD$9 / USD$6) incurred per returned order, and this amount will be deducted from the total refund value. Credit card companies take fees both ways, and processing and managing returned items do require time and resources. As a small business, we truly value and appreciate your understanding in this. ♥
To make it as hassle free for you, we provide complimentary and convenient home collection for exchanges originating from Singapore!
1. Please check that your return meets all the conditions as outlined our Returns & Exchange Policy above.
2. Contact us or drop us an email to request an exchange. Do let us know what item you’d like to exchange it for too! (Kindly note requested items are subjected to availability.)
3. We’ll arrange a collection date with you and furnish you with the details and shipping label. Then sit back, relax and our courier will come to you at your specified date to collect your parcel. (Please ensure someone is available on your chosen date to hand the parcel to our courier.)
5. Separately, we’ll have your new item shipped out to you. That easy! 🙂
Questions? Feel free to drop us a DM on IG anytime, or an email firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll respond as swiftly as we can!
For customers outside Singapore wishing to conduct an exchange, kindly select ‘Store Credit’ as the preferred mode of refund when completing your returns registration request. Once we have received your returned item, we’ll issue you full credit that you may utilise towards your next purchase!
To start a return/exchange request:
1. Please check that your return meets all the conditions as outlined our Returns Policy above.
2. Register your return here. We will respond to you within 48 hours to confirm your returns request. (Please note that returning a physical parcel without prior registration online may result in non-acceptance of the returned parcel.)
3. Once you’ve received a personal confirmation from us, kindly proceed to pack and send your parcel using a traceable^ delivery method to our fulfillment centre in Singapore:
To: FLAIR BY TORI – RETURNS
1 Gul Circle #03-03
JTC Logistic Hub @ Gul
5. Please kindly note that all returns must be made and postmarked within 10 calendar days of approval by us. You are responsible for the item until it reaches us and kindly retain all proof of mailing until an acknowledgement from us has been sent to you.
6. Upon receipt, our team will review your returned items and upon confirming eligibility, a refund payment will be made to you in your requested mode within 10 business days.
^It is important that your return is sent to us via a delivery method that allows tracking as we will not be responsible for any lost mail sent through non-traceable mailing options.
We’ll have your return processed within 10 business days from the date your parcel is delivered to our fulfillment facility. Once we’ve received your returns parcel, we will review it to ensure eligibility and you will receive an email update from us.
Upon approval, your refund will be processed and credited back to you based on the option you selected (store credit OR your original form of payment) within the same 10 business days from when we receive your parcel. Please note that any original shipping fees incurred are non-refundable. If you opted for a refund via your original mode of payment (ie. credit card), do kindly note that depending on your payment provider, it may take up to 14 days for that refund to appear back in your account.
Additional Return Information
We will drop you an email once we’ve processed your parcel.
• For your parcel to be returned to you within Singapore, there’ll be a flat processing and redelivery fee of SGD$10.
• For your parcel to be returned to you internationally, we will advise you on the redelivery fees based on your location.
If you are unsure of an item’s eligibility to be returned, you may contact us or check our Returns Policy above.
Customers have 10 calendar days from the date of receiving the parcel to send back purchases made at flairbytori.com. A late fee of SGD$10 will be applied for any late returns that are postmarked after 10 calendar days. Returns postmarked after 25 days will be refused and sent back at the customer’s expense.
FLAIR® By Tori is not responsible for any lost or damaged returns/packages during transit for returns organised directly by the customer. The customer will be fully responsible for the returning parcel until it has been received by our fulfillment centre. It is also important that your return is sent to us via a delivery method that allows tracking as we will not be responsible for any lost mail sent through non-traceable mailing options.